Key things you need to know aboutDr. Pfeffer:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Pfeffer's Specialties
- Critical Care Surgery
- View all 2 specialties and 3 board certifications
- Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
- Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
- See all 15 procedures
- Aneurysm and Dissection of Heart
- Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome
- See all 20 conditions
More About Dr. Pfeffer's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- 4867 West Sunset Boulevard
- Los Angeles, CA 90027
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- 2101 North Waterman Avenue
- San Bernardino, CA 92404
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 85.2% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Pfeffer
Be the first to evaluate Dr. Pfeffer by taking our Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Your feedback will help other patients make informed decisions, and let the doctor know how he's doing.
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Pfeffer!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Pfeffer. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Pfeffer. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.