Key things you need to know aboutDr. Matthew:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Matthew's Care Philosophy
Dr. Matthew's Specialties
- Thoracic Surgery
- View all 3 Specialties and 4 board certifications
- Aortic Repair, Open or Repair of Arterial Aneurysm, Open
- Arteriovenous Shunt Creation
- See all 53 procedures
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
- Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- See all 72 conditions
More About Dr. Matthew's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 87.4% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Matthew
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
- University of Colorado Health Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- Heart Center of the Rockies-Surgical Division
- 2500 Rocky Mountain Ave # 100
- Loveland, CO 80538
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Matthew!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Matthew. Please note: Your insights will help other patients make informed decisions. Please note: it may take 1 business day for your survey response to appear.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Matthew. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.