Dr. Thomas M. Koroscil, MD

Dr. Thomas M. Koroscil, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Thomas M. Koroscil, MD, Dayton, OH, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Specializes in Endocrinology • Male • Age 62

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Koroscil

Dr. Thomas M. Koroscil, MD
Are you Dr. Koroscil?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.6 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Centerville, Ohio |

I didn't like the fact that he didn't want to explore other options of medications and or studies to confirm some symptoms I was having. The visit was my first and last one.

1 out of 5
- in Yellow Springs, OH |

Terrible experience. I waited 3 months for this appointment. When I got there the office was old and in terrible shape. It smelled like cigarette smoke and was way too small for the number of patients he had. The worst is that he didn't even have the decency to talk to me from the beginning. Instead, a med student came in and did the consult. Then, Dr. Koroscil made an appearance and gave me some lame diagnosis-very cold. I doubt he even looked at all my labwork. Just unacceptable.

2 out of 5
- in Dayton, OH |

Lacked personality, and did not make me feel comfortable or "cared for". I was told that any med prescribed for the condition of which I was seeking consultation would interfere with a medication he somehow came up with that I am not taking and do not recall ever taking for a condition of which I have NEVER been diagnosed. I don't think he believed me, and refused to treat me for what my primary care physician had referred me because of an extremely high, off the chart blood test results.

5 out of 5
- in Dayton, OH |

He's an excellent, caring doctor. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to friends and others.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.