Dr. Thomas Kesman, MD

Dr. Thomas Kesman, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Thomas Kesman, MD, Worcester, MA, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 35

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kesman

Dr. Thomas Kesman, MD
Are you Dr. Kesman?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.8
  • 23 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 23

3.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Worcester, MA |

At 47, I suffered with extreme sciatic pain & symptoms. Dr. Kessman did an L4-L5 fusion & my pain/symptoms were 100% resolved immediately after surgery. He's exceptionally skilled, patient and caring, I NEVER felt rushed, ALL of my questions were answered in terms I understood. Dr. Kessman's follow up while I was in the hospital was outstanding! If I ever need this surgery again, which is a possibility for other vertebrae, I would do it in a hearbeat - but only with Dr. Kessman.

5 out of 5

I've had back problems for 10 years on and off. Dr Kesman was the first Doctor I saw who I felt listened to me and took appropriate steps to quickly figure out where my pain was coming from. I had a microdiscectomy on my L4/L5 disc in March 2016 with no complications. I would absolutely recommend Dr Kesman and this surgery to those whom it's recommended for. I am grateful for all he has done for me.

1 out of 5
- in Worcester ma |

Told to keep on dealing with it and bend at the waste to ease pain like all the old people do I park benches

- in Lancaster, MA |

Over all excellent results from micro disc surgery on L4 L5. Immediate relief after surgery in hip and leg . Dr Kesman is very caring and has a wonderful bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone in pain suffering with a ruptured, herniated disc..

- in Worcester, MA |

very personable and knowledgeable. Explained procedure so I could understand. Surgery was successful beyond my expectation.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Christopher J. Vinton, MD
Dr. Lee E. Rubin, MD
35.87 miles away
Dr. Jon J. Warner, MD
37.7 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.