Dr. Thomas Heil, MD

Dr. Thomas Heil, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Thomas Heil, MD, Charlotte, NC, Pain Medicine & Anesthesiology

Specializes in Pain Medicine • Male • Age 48

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Heil

Dr. Thomas Heil, MD
Are you Dr. Heil?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.7 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Charlotte |

He is cold and totally arrogant and doesn't listen to a word you say. It's really sad to see a Dr that doesn't care about his patients but that's him. I would recommend another dr if you want to be treated fairly.

5 out of 5
- in Concord, NC |

Even though he was over 30 min late to see me for my first appointment, I would highly recommend his as a your pain Doctor. He was very caring and took time with me to listen to all I had to say, I have seen 2 orthopedic doctors that told me pretty much to work through the pain and there was nothing they could do for me. With Dr Heil we have a plan to at least try to manage my pain. Again this was my first visit and have extreme faith in his to help me with pain.

5 out of 5
- in Charlotte, nc |

Dr Heil is very knowledgeable and friendly. I feel he makes recommendations of procedures based on listening to the patient, which to me is very important.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Pain Medicine
Dr. Neal M. Goldberger, MD
16.16 miles away
Dr. Brian Wilder, MD
8.42 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.