|Overview||Experience||Hospital Quality||Patient Satisfaction||Appointments & Offices|
Dr. Grogan Jr's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery, 1989
- Joint Drainage
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
- Brachial Plexus Palsy
- Calcium Pyrophosphate Dihydrate Deposition Disease (CPPD)
- Internal Derangement of Knee
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain
Background Check for Dr. Grogan Jr
0 Malpractice Claims
- No malpractice history found for California.
- No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
0 Board Actions
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Awards & Recognitions
Education & Training
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
- Graduated in 1980
- Complete in 1981
- Complete in 1985
- Shriners Hospital
Memberships & Professional Affiliations
- California Orthopaedic Association , Member
- The California Orthopaedic Association is the largest statewide association representing orthopaedic surgeons in California. Orthopaedic surgeons evaluate and treat all types of musculoskeletal injuries and conditions. This includes surgical and non-surgical treatment of the spine, hip, knee, ankle, foot, shoulder, elbow and hand. The Association assists our members by providing continuing medical education and other resources that enhance their ability to provide high value quality health care.
Languages Spoken by Dr. Grogan Jr & Staff