|Overview||Experience||Hospital Quality||Patient Satisfaction||Appointments & Offices|
Dr. Bielejeski's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery, 1973
Procedures Dr. Bielejeski Performs
Dr. Bielejeski does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bielejeski and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.
- Arm Fracture (incl. Elbow and Shoulder)
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Foot Fracture
- Hand Fracture
- Knee Dislocation (incl. Meniscal Tear)
- Knee Fracture
- Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
- Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
- Osteoarthritis of Knee
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain
Background Check for Dr. Bielejeski
0 Malpractice Claims
- No malpractice history found for California.
- No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
0 Board Actions
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Awards & Recognitions
Education & Training
- University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
- Highland-Alameda Co
- Sacramento Med Ctr
Memberships & Professional Affiliations
- California Orthopaedic Association , Member
- The California Orthopaedic Association is the largest statewide association representing orthopaedic surgeons in California. Orthopaedic surgeons evaluate and treat all types of musculoskeletal injuries and conditions. This includes surgical and non-surgical treatment of the spine, hip, knee, ankle, foot, shoulder, elbow and hand. The Association assists our members by providing continuing medical education and other resources that enhance their ability to provide high value quality health care.
Languages Spoken by Dr. Bielejeski & Staff