Dr. Theodore Nukes, MD

Dr. Theodore Nukes, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/4/5/245RD_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Theodore Nukes, MD, Carmel, IN, Sleep Medicine & Psychiatry & Neurology

Specializes in Sleep Medicine • Male • Age 54

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Nukes

Dr. Theodore Nukes, MD
Are you Dr. Nukes?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.1 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Westfield, IN |

Dr. Nukes was very thorough in his examination and showed genuine concern in dealing with my problem. His dedication was instrumental in identifying the cause of my mini stroke and identifying the next stages of my treatment.

1 out of 5
- in Indianapolis, IN |

Purposefully misdiagnosed me to receive pay off from workman's comp insurance by getting me back to work sooner. He was insensitive, impatient, and condescending. In spite of well known facts about concussions such as their symptoms and that they do not show up on typical head scans, he used that as 'proof' to ship me back to work which worsened my condition. Thankfully 2 competent doctors, including one state appointed one, recognized my severe concussion. Recovering now, no thanks to this man.

5 out of 5
- in Anderson, IN |

Dr. Nukes has been treating me for several years, post stroke. He is very thorough and knowledgeable and takes the time to explain things to me. I appreciate his attention to detail and his genuine concern for me as a patient. He is quite simply an outstanding Physician and a good man.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Sleep Medicine
4.62 miles away
Dr. Marvin E. Vollmer, MD
Neurology
7.52 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.