Key things you need to know aboutDr. Krum:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Krum's Specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- View 1 specialty and 1 board certification
- Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer
- See all 8 procedures
More About Dr. Krum's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- 6200 West Parker Road
- Plano, TX 75093
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- 6800 North Macarthur Boulevard
- Irving, TX 75039
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Krum
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Krum!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Krum. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Krum. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.