Profile Photo of Dr. test test, MD

Dr. test test, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/7/L/Y7LH58Z_w120h160_v5569.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. test test, MD, Haigler, NE, Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine

Specializes in Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine • Female

100 Main St
Haigler, NE 69030
OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. test

Dr. test test, MD
DR. TEST RESPONDS - (Dr. test, edit your response)

test PSS

1 out of 5
- in Moon, VA |

test

- in Denver, CO |

I was referred to Dr Smith and she?s great. You get a sense that she really cares about her patients. Annual physicals are thorough, not rushed. The office is easy to get to with plenty of street parking as well as a lot next to the building. Friendly staff (which is hard to find). Finally found a family doctor!

- in Denver, CO |

When it was time to get off my parents insurance I felt pretty lost. I went and visited 3 other doctors and felt like they were pushing necessary procedures, or the staff is rude. Dr Smith was very thorough and the staff was great too. Dr. Smith did the majority of the work which was a nice change to spend time with the Doctor.

-Denver, CO |

I?ve gone to Dr. Smith for 4 years. She?s been a wonderful. Both caring and knowledgeable.

- in Denver, CO |

Fantastic doctor. She acts very professional and genuinely care about your overall health and well being. I highly recommend Dr. Smith as a physician.

- in Denver, CO |

I woke up in terrible shape after getting stranded at the bus stop in the middle of a rain storm. Standing outside for 6 minutes getting drenched in 50* weather will do it every time. Luckily, Dr. Smith squeezed me in the next morning. Dr. Smith came in and was extraordinarily thorough in his examination. He took his time to properly diagnose every aspect of my infection. His bedside manner is serious but calm. I found the entire visit to be a good experience.

3 out of 5
- in Denver, CO |

I've been seeing Dr Smith for about 6 years and she has been great. However, the office is chaotic, appointments are never on time and they seem to be lost looking for papers the whole time. Typical for staff, but they can be rude but the quality of Dr Smith?s care FAR exceeds what is expected from a doctor and the bad experiences with the staff.

- in Denver, CO |

I'm very happy with Dr Smith and this clinic. Having had a physical done here, Dr Smith?s bedside manner and thoroughness impressed me the most. Not a much more to say about the matter.

- in Denver, CO |

Its great working with Dr. Smith because she is so relaxed and gets along well with our daughter. After we moved here, we left behind a pediatrician we really loved and I'm glad that Dr. Smith and her practice exceeded our expectations. Whether it's an ear infection or check-up, we are seen promptly and it's always easy to schedule an appointment. The front desk staff and the nurses are caring and nice and of course Dr. Smith is great. Highly recommend.

2 out of 5
- in Denver, CO |

I had scheduled an appointment with Dr. Smith and when I arrived was told that the doctor had jury duty and couldn?t see me. I asked about rescheduling, they told me that the next available date is in a couple of months!!! I get it, stuff happens, but seriously... you can?t squeeze me in for an appointment that YOU canceled?!?!?! I can?t even?

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine
Dentistry
Cindi K. Rife, DIR
Ear, Nose, and Throat

Find Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine Specialists Near Haigler, NE

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.

© Copyright 2015 Healthgrades Operating Company, Inc. Patent US Nos. 7,752,060 and 8,719,052. All Rights Reserved.
Third Party materials included herein protected under copyright law.

Use of this website and any information contained herein is governed by the Healthgrades User Agreement.