Dr. test t. test, MD

Dr. test t. test, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. test t. test, MD, Haigler, NE, Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine

Specializes in Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine • Female • Age 30

OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. test

Dr. test t. test, MD
DR. TEST RESPONDS - (Dr. test, edit your response)

test PSS

3 out of 5
- in denver co |

She's awesome

-Denver, CO |

I've gone to Dr. Smith for 4 years. She's been a wonderful. Both caring and knowledgeable.

- in Denver, CO |

Fantastic doctor. She acts very professional and genuinely cares about your overall health and well being. I highly recommend Dr. Smith as a physician.

4 out of 5
- in Denver, CO |

I woke up in terrible shape after getting stranded at the bus stop in the middle of a rain storm. Standing outside for 6 minutes getting drenched in 50* weather will do it every time. Luckily, Dr. Smith squeezed me in the next morning. Dr. Smith came in and was extraordinarily thorough in his examination. She took her time to properly diagnose every aspect of my infection. Her bedside manner is serious but calm. I found the entire visit to be a good experience.

3 out of 5
- in Denver, CO |

I've been seeing Dr Smith for about 6 years and she has been great. However, the office is chaotic, appointments are never on time and they seem to be lost looking for papers the whole time. Typical for staff, but they can be rude but the quality of Dr Smith?s care FAR exceeds what is expected from a doctor and the bad experiences with the staff.

4 out of 5
- in Denver, CO |

I'm very happy with Dr Smith and this clinic. Having had a physical done here, Dr Smith's bedside manner and thoroughness impressed me the most. Not a much more to say about the matter.

- in Denver, CO |

Its great working with Dr. Smith because she is so relaxed and gets along well with our daughter. After we moved here, we left behind a pediatrician we really loved and I'm glad that Dr. Smith and her practice exceeded our expectations. Whether it's an ear infection or check-up, we are seen promptly and it's always easy to schedule an appointment. The front desk staff and the nurses are caring and nice and of course Dr. Smith is great. Highly recommend.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine
Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine
Cindi K. Rife, DIR
Undersea & Hyperbaric Emergency Medicine
14.67 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.