Key things you need to know aboutDr. Aves:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Aves' Care Philosophy
Dr. Aves' Specialties
- Interventional Pain Medicine
- View all 5 specialties and 1 board certification
- Anesthesia for High Risk Patients & Procedures
- See all 24 procedures
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
- Arm Fracture (incl. Elbow and Shoulder)
- See all 34 conditions
More About Dr. Aves' Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Aves
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Aves!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Aves. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Aves. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.