Dr. Ted M. Burns, MD

Dr. Ted M. Burns, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/7/9/3797W_w120h160_v14272.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Ted M. Burns, MD, Charlottesville, VA, Neurology & Clinical Neurophysiology & Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine

Specializes in Neuromuscular Medicine • Male • Age 49

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Burns

Dr. Ted M. Burns, MD
DR. BURNS RESPONDS - (Dr. Burns, edit your response)

I very much appreciate the positive feedback I've received so far.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 30 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 30

More Details

- in Charlottesville, VA |

Dr. Burns is one of the most caring and knowledgeable doctors I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot of doctors! I suffered from neuropathy from complications with ovarian cancer. He was not my regular doctor, but he was recommended to me and saw me the same day, fitting me into his busy clinic schedule. I cannot say enough about how thorough he was and what a gifted listener. He was able to give me excellent guidance so that I could make an informed decision about my treatment.

- in Charlottesville, VA |

Dr. Burns offered excellent care and treatment when I saw him for reoccurring nerve pain. He was thorough in his analysis, and his diagnosis and subsequent referral, led to a speedy recovery and a return to pain-free daily tasks. I have recommended him to others, and consider him a valuable resource for treatment in Virginia.

- in Oakwood, Georgia |

I have a very difficult disease to treat called Myasthenia Gravis. Dr. Burns has increased my quality of life by carefully identifying the many treatments available and successfully treating my particular case. His knowledge of this mysterious disease is incredible. I am very grateful to be one of his patients, even though the plane flight is over two hours in order to see him!

- in Appomattox, VA |

Dr. Ted Burns is an amazing doctor. He actually is my second opinion, in a way. He consulted with my other neurologist (who doesn't work at UVA or even a facility related to UVA) for many hours and many times before I even became a patient of his. He takes the time to listen and do much research even after hours. He has a wonderful bedside manner and treats you like a person and not a number. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a neuro doctor.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Neuromuscular Medicine
Dr. Richard Erwin, MD
1.42 miles away
Dr. Leah D. Kroeger, MD
77.07 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.