Dr. Teck-Mun M. Soo, MD

Dr. Teck-Mun M. Soo, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/6/2/Y62YB_w120h160_v1197.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Teck-Mun M. Soo, MD, Southfield, MI, Neurosurgery

Specializes in Neurosurgery • Male • Age 53

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Soo

Dr. Teck-Mun M. Soo, MD
Are you Dr. Soo?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.4
  • 142 responses
  • 8 reviews
1 5 142

4.4 out of 5

More Details

- in Ypsilanti |

He was great. Explained what my issues were and how he could fix them. I took his recommendation and I'm so happy I did . It's been 6 months since my surgery and I'm pain free. I was just released to resume normal activities. Golf course here I come. I would recommend Dr Soo and his partners to anyone looking for relief from pain. They really care about you and your recovery.

- in Detroit, MI |

Dr. Teck Soo performed a cervical spinal fusion on me in September 2015. Before the surgery, I was experiencing severe neck pain with numbness in my shoulder, arm and hands; threatening quadriplegia. It is now January 2016, and post surgery results are no numbness, very little discomfort in neck and shoulder. Excellent improvement!

- in Detroit, MI |

Dr. Soo has an amazing ability to make you feel comfortable around him and he REALLY listens and REALLY cares about helping people with their spinal conditions. Not only is he brilliant, he has a tremendous personality and he talks to you like a normal person. He has done (3) separate spinal surgeries in my family - including my recent minimally invasive lumbar fusion. I had 6 opinions and went with him because I felt VERY at ease with him. He is very successful for a reason. *****experience! A+

- in Brighton, MI |

I had emergency surgery Christmas day 2015 due to a herniated disc. Dr Soo performed a Discectomy. The surgery was a complete success. I could barely walk prior to the operation and today I can walk pain free. I would give Sr Soo my highest recommendation and I am a tough grader.

- in Oak Park, MI |

Infusion Surgery Dr. Teck Soo is an exceptional surgeon. I was in excruciating pain every day especially down my arm. After healing from the surgery the pain down my arm was gone. It?s getting stronger every day. I thank you and truly appreciate you Dr. Teck Soo for making me better.

- in Los Angeles |

One of the BEST spine surgeons in the US

- in Redford, MI |

this was very hard for to go ahead with this surgery for me put after meeting Dr. Soo my truth in him change for the better and he was right great job a little cut on the side of my nick and he was done recovery was not to hard but I was okay walking good what a awesome doctor thank you so much.

- in Port Hope, MI |

Spinal surgery. Confident. Did not waste time. Diagnosis accurate. Surgery complete and sucessful.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab