Key things you need to know aboutDr. Kaibara:
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Kaibara's Care Philosophy
Dr. Kaibara's Specialties
- View all 3 specialties and 1 board certification
- Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunts - Insertion, Repair or Removal
- Cervical Spine Surgery
- See all 29 procedures
- Acoustic Neuroma
- Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma)
- See all 42 conditions
More About Dr. Kaibara's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center
- 350 West Thomas Road
- Phoenix, AZ 85013
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- 1955 West Frye Road
- Chandler, AZ 85224
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kaibara
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Kaibara!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Kaibara. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Thank You Dr. Kaibara!
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Kaibara. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.