Dr. Tarik Kardestuncer, MD

Dr. Tarik Kardestuncer, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/4/K/34K6F_w120h160_v1165.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Tarik Kardestuncer, MD, Colchester, CT, Orthopedic Hand Surgery & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery • Male • Age 46

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kardestuncer

Dr. Tarik Kardestuncer, MD
Are you Dr. Kardestuncer?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.6
  • 16 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 16

3.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Norwich, CT |

I went after hearing outstanding reviews. I needed PIP replacement. To make this brief he put a joint to small for the finger in. When I saw him after the surgery (8-10wk) and doing the suggested treatment (weekly therapy) I asked him why the tip (tendon to long now) hung and I couldn't bend the finger. His comment was "gee that has never happened before". He didn't follow up and he left the room, My follow up was to be in 2 months with his Assistant. I didn't return; have new Dr!

-Colchester, CT |

I waited 1 hour and 45 minutes to be put in a room. I had x-rays taken, best experience of entire visit. Waited another i/2 hour for the Doctor to come into room. I timed the visit , 2 minutes I rounded up. Doctor told me that I could only be seen for one condition per visit. Started talking about a surgery, I did not know the diagnosis I tried to ask questions but my time had expired, I was still talking as he left the room. Doctor had NO people skills!!!

- in Norwich, CT |

This guy may be a good surgeon but he has one of the worse "bedside manners" of any Dr. I have met. He is an obnoxious, self-centered snob (I would write worse but I don?t think it would get published).

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery
Dr. Michael Brunelli, MD
58.94 miles away
Dr. Robert I. Gluck, MD
91.11 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.