Dr. Elibol's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, 1978
Procedures Dr. Elibol Performs
Dr. Elibol does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Elibol and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.
Conditions Dr. Elibol Treats
Dr. Elibol does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Elibol and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.
Background Check for Dr. Elibol
- No malpractice history found for New York.
- Professional Misconduct (2/3/2010)
- Action Taken: License Restricted
Dr. Tarik Elibol; License # 102346
Nature of Complaint:
The physician on 09-03-2008 drew blood from a patient for submission for lab testing for blood alcohol content and falsely labeled the sample as having been drawn on 09-02-2008. The physician also on 09-08-2008 signed a statement which falsely stated that he had drawn the sample of the patient's blood on 09-02-2008. The physician did not contest the charge of fraudulent practice due to inaccurate records.
The physician has entered into a Consent Agreement and Order with the New York State Board for Professional Medical Conduct subject to the following:
- The physician has been issued a Censure and Reprimand by the board.
- The physician in 2010 shall complete a continuing medical education program .
- The physician in 2010 shall perform 120 hours of public service .
- The physician shall pay a Fine in the amount of $10,000.00 within ninety days.
- The physician has a Permanent License Limitation restricting the physician's performance of all endoscopic procedures to a hospital setting and that all office notes, endoscopic consultations and procedure notes be dictated and typed.
- State: New York
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Elibol & Staff