Dr. Tamara R. Fountain, MD

Dr. Tamara R. Fountain, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/P/M/2PMMK_w120h160_v3193.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Tamara R. Fountain, MD, Chicago, IL, Ophthalmology & Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery • Female • Age 53

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Fountain

Dr. Tamara R. Fountain, MD
Are you Dr. Fountain?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 82 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 82

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Glencoe, IL |

Dr. Fountain was the 3rd ocular surgeon I visited before I had my procedure. I felt the other 2 doctors were upselling me additional procedures that I did not feel I needed. Dr. Fountain never suggested additional procedures & assured me that my outcome would be fantastic--which it was! I was very happy & feel that she is an honest doctor who cares more about the patient than her fees.

- in Wilmette, IL |

Great experience. Caring staff.

- in Winnetka, IL |

Excellent results with surgery on eyelid in one say that others wanted to do over two days, Dr. Fountain takes time to carefully explain the procedure and has a superb demeanor.

- in Glenview, IL |

I had an A plus experience with dr. Fountain. She preformed a bilateral Blepharoplasty and I love my results. She couldn't have been better both clinically and surgically. I always felt that my questions and concerns were handled with sensitivity and respect.

- in McHenry IL |

Dr Fountain is a real pro at what she does. Best doctoring experience I have ever had. Her surgery expertise was successful where two surgery attempts by others failed. She has the unique ability to make medical care a pleasant experience. I highly recommend her.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.

Other Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists Near Chicago, IL