Dr. Syngil S. Yang, MD

Dr. Syngil S. Yang, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/V/J/2VJ4W_w120h160_v2543.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Syngil S. Yang, MD, New York, NY, Orthopedic Hand Surgery & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery • Male • Age 54

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Yang

Dr. Syngil S. Yang, MD
Are you Dr. Yang?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 37 responses
  • 8 reviews
1 5 37

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in New York, NY |

Dr. Yang was extremely professional, thorough, competent and seems to sincerely care about his patients. Excellent staff. His initial exam was the right combo of listening to my symptoms and performing diagnostics (unlike a six minute exam I had with another doctor that barely looked at me). Dr. Yang did not rush me into surgery - we tried other avenues first. I was in incredible chronic pain before the surgery. The surgery restored my quality of life, and recovery was better than expected.

- in New York, NY |

Dr. Yang's professionalism, attentiveness, kindness, and follow-up were over the top. His staff were excellent as well. If a surgical experience can be fantastic than this was it. I have recommended him to many people and will continue to do so in the future.

- in New York, NY |

Not only was his work so good that you can't even find a scar, but I healed quickly and without any complications. He is the nicest man, caring and kind and he answers all questions with patience and clarity.

- |

Terrific bedside manner, professional, and overall a caring Doctor. Would highly recommend him to anyone seeking the best hand and wrist orthopedic surgeon.

- in Bronx, NY |

My experience with Dr. Yang was very delighful. His explanations of my laceration and the procedure for surgery were greatly soothing. I want to thank Dr. Yang for his work, he was able to repair my tendons and nerves in my dominant hand; therefore, returning back to work after only 3 months recovery. His work is unbelievable amazing, i could barely notice the scar. Thank you so much Dr. Yang.

- in Matawan, NJ |

A true caring professional. After meeting with Dr. Yang you wouldn't want anyone else doing your surgery. Very helpful in explaining your whole procedure and making sure you understand it. When you leave his office you will be confident you are under the best care.

- in Brooklyn, NY |

Thank you Dr. Yang. The trigger finger that I had is totally recovered after the surgery. You are one of the best doctor I have encountered so far in my life.

- in New York, NY |

Dr Yang rebuilt my wrist after malunion. Extremely knowledgeable, patient friendly, and competent. As a long time surgical nurse, I say outcome was as good as could be hoped for. Five stars, excellent surgeon, excellent human being. Thank you Doctor Yang

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery
Dr. Otis A. Barron, MD
1.17 miles away
Dr. Michelle G. Carlson, MD
2.07 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.