Dr. Sushil K. Basra, MD

Dr. Sushil K. Basra, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/N/5/YN5NL_w120h160_v10739.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Sushil K. Basra, MD, Commack, NY, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery • Male • Age 38

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Basra

Dr. Sushil K. Basra, MD
Are you Dr. Basra?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 20 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 20

More Details

- in East Meadow, NY |

I was very impressed by Dr. Basra and his office staff. I called to make an appointment for an upper back pain and was scheduled with an appointment the next day. When I arrived for my appointment I was happily greeted by the front desk staff. Dr. Basra has great bed side manner. He seemed concerned about my problem and very easy to talk to. I would definitely recommend Dr. Basra as I have a positive experience with him and his staff.

- in Greenlawn, NY |

I have stage 3 bone cancer & it deteriorated my mid back area T12. I went to the ER & they referred me to Dr Sushil Basra & he immediately sent me for extensive testing. He diagnosed me right away, had a plan of action. He was thorough he called me himself & scheduled surgery right away due to the severity of my condition Dr. Basra wasted no time. The surgery was successful he made my excrutiating pain go away. His bed side manner is the top! He is a life saver & I highly recommend him!

- in West Islip, NY |

appts are easy to make, short wait time, great bedside manner and followup with patients

- in Islip, NY |

Dr. Basra is a kind thoughtful Doctor. He preformed spinal surgery for me and my life has been greatly improved. I will never see any other spinal surgeon.

- in Islip Terrace, NY |

Dr. Basra is a caring Doctor-that devotes himself to his patients

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery
Orthopedic Surgery
12.51 miles away
Dr. Rudolph F. Taddonio Jr., MD
18.54 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.