Dr. Susan Liang, MD

Dr. Susan Liang, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/5/5/255KW_w120h160_v14800.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Susan Liang, MD, Boston, MA, Ophthalmology

Specializes in Ophthalmology • Female • Age 43

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Liang

Dr. Susan Liang, MD
Are you Dr. Liang?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.9
  • 11 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 11

3.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Walpole, MA |

Dr Liang is a true professional.....very knowledgeable......my husband and I are both patients of hers...he had both his glaucoma and cataracts corrected and I had my cataracts corrected....what a difference! I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Liang to anyone...

- |

Dr. Liang was recommended to me for possible cataract surgery and glaucoma symptons. Dr. Liang performed cataract surgery on both eyes last summer with excellent results. I had no pain during or after the surgery. Before surgery Dr. Liang clearly explained the surgical process and listened very carefully to me and allied may concerns. Dr. Liang also continues to monitor me for glaucoma and I have the upmost confidence that she will keep my eyes healthy.

- in Framingham, MA |

I was told by an eye doctor that I had cataracts a few years ago, but never got around to taking care of it. Recently, I really couldn't even see to drive. I went to see Dr. Liang who was very knowledgeable, professional and answered all my questions about cataract surgery. She did my surgery one month ago with laser, and I was able to see 20/20 the very next day. I didn't have any pain throughout the entire process. She's an amazing surgeon! I have recommended her to all my friends.

1 out of 5

I went to see Dr.Liang for a regular glaucoma check up.I was normal when I went in but came home with unbearable pain in my right eye.She was very abrupt and not careful with the equipments.I had to go back to the hospital later to be checked out again.I have had tonometry before and have not had problems.She did not even call to follow up after my visit to the office due to the pain caused by visiting her.Very disappointed in both her attitude and her professional skills. It's unacceptable.

1 out of 5
-Framingham, MA |

long wait;felt rushed; very abrupt; never asked me about the circumstances that brought me there;not a good listener; dissatisfied perhaps she was having an off day.....

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ophthalmology
Dr. Vicki M. Chen, MD
Dr. Cynthia Mattox, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Heier, MD
0.83 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.