Dr. Susan R. Cortesi, MD

Dr. Susan R. Cortesi, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/W/T/2WTPC_w120h160_v130.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Susan R. Cortesi, MD, Mesa, AZ, General Surgery & Surgery

Specializes in General Surgery • Female • Age 51

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Cortesi

Dr. Susan R. Cortesi, MD
Are you Dr. Cortesi?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.1
  • 14 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 14

4.1 out of 5

More Details

- in Maricopa, AZ |

Excellent Surgeon! I could not have asked for a better experience from first appointment thru my post op appointment. I would recommend Dr. Cortesi to my family and friends in a heartbeat! Thank you Dr. Cortesi!

- in Apache Junction, AZ |

Professional yet warm and friendly. Very knowledgeable and a skilled surgeon. Performed a hernia surgery on me and did an excellent job. I highly recommend her services!

- in Phoenix, AZ |

I went to Dr. Cortesi after a breast biopsy. She was warm, friendly and reassuring. She took her time at each appointment, and patiently explained my options. Her office promptly contacted me when a follow-up was due. Her office staff was professional and courteous. I would recommend her to anyone.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.