Dr. Surekha Collur, MD

Dr. Surekha Collur, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/T/9/XT959_w120h160_v4240.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Surekha Collur, MD, Holmdel, NJ, Ophthalmology

Specializes in Ophthalmology • Female • Age 51

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Collur

Dr. Surekha Collur, MD
Are you Dr. Collur?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 27 responses
  • 7 reviews
1 5 27

4.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Lincroft, NJ |

It was great, she explained procedure, and did a great job.

- in Monroe Township, NJ |

As a result of recommendations from friends I saw Dr. Collur about problems in both eyes. Initially she gave me a very thorough exam, diagnosed my problem, explained everything to me in detail, paid attention, answered all my questions and never rushed me. She is not only a very skilled, compassionate doctor, her surgical skills and operative procedures were excellent and went far beyond my expectations. My vision is better than ever now, I am grateful and thank her for being so great.

-Hazlet, NJ |

I have been a patient of Dr. Collur for over 10 years and have found her to be a caring and excellent doctor. I have a number of eye issues and she has addressed each one and kept them under control I recently had cataract surgery in both eyes and the care and results were excellent.

5 out of 5

Have been going to Dr. Collur for regular checkups a number of years. Cataract in one eye had gotten very bad and I finally decided on surgery in both eyes. Everything went smoothly with no pain or discomfort. Long distance vision 20/20, still need non prescription reading glasses, which I knew beforehand. Dr. Collur is excellent doctor and surgeon. Would highly recommend. Also thanks to Amy, the surgery coordinator, who made everything run smoothly.

- in Hewitt, NJ |

Ive been welding for almost 40 years in Oct . i couldnt see at all out of my right eye and was well past legally blind in my left. Its now Jan . and Im 20/20 in both eyes. I could not be happier with the results , Dr. Collur gave me back the eyesite i was born with. Not only would I highy recommend Dr.Collur, I will drive you there!

- in South Amboy, NJ |

I have consulted with several Ophthalmologists in many countries, but never have I been so satisfied, as a patient, with Dr. Collur. Her professionalism, integrity, personal interaction and practical skills can only be lauded at the highest levels. I will have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Collur, not just to my family and friends, but to anyone seeking treatment.

- in Matawan, NJ |

Dr. Collur is not only a superior opthomologist but she is also a very compassionate and engaging person. She makes you feel very secure in her care. Her reassurances makes whatever procedure she is doing for you much less of a worry. I endorse her as one of the best medical professionals I have encountered. Vincent Amato

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ophthalmology
Dr. Ronald W. Kristan, MD
Dr. Carl P. Bontempo, MD
Dr. Maria F. Clemente, MD
0.5 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.