Dr. Supriya Thirunarayanan, MD

Dr. Supriya Thirunarayanan, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/J/D/3JD5Q_w120h160_v17539.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Supriya Thirunarayanan, MD, Plano, TX, Neurology & Clinical Neurophysiology

Specializes in Neurology • Female • Age 39

OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Thirunarayanan

Dr. Supriya Thirunarayanan, MD
Are you Dr. Thirunarayanan?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.2 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Plano, TX |

I have terrible migraine headaches and I see Dr. Thirunarayan for Botox injections.. This gave me tremendous relief and I feel I have my functionality back because of her. My quality of life is great and I lead an almost normal life.. She has great bedside manners and is very understanding. I highly recommend her..

5 out of 5
- in durant oklahoma |

Ms.Supriya is very excellent . she took quick decision , due to her support my husband survive without paralysis. Hér greeat support quick appointment with MRi. with surgeon. She personally explained MRi office that she wants report quick ,without westing time she had talk to surgeon requesting for early appointment . I will never forget. She is best in her field very knowledgeable and she is utilizing her best knowledge with speedy manner once again I thanks to her.

4 out of 5

If you want a personable Dr then she is NOT for you. She is a good neurologist though she will not do small chit chat though which I like because it helps me form trust in a Doctor.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.