Dr. Sunita Chadha, MD

Dr. Sunita Chadha, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Sunita Chadha, MD, Buffalo, NY, Rheumatology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Rheumatology • Female • Age 48

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Chadha

Dr. Sunita Chadha, MD
Are you Dr. Chadha?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.7 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Orchard Park, NY |

Dr. Chadha is Superb!!!! She always listen to me and gives great suggestions and options. I am sure patients who don't get what they want and don't want to pay for the services are writing negative comments. I would ask them to go to grocery store and see if, they can buy groceries without paying. I feel sorry for such patients. Dr. Chadha office staff is just like her - passionate and caring!!

- in Amherst Ny |

I was a patient of Dr chada, under no fault insurance. Tried to come back to her as a patient. Waited for my appointment, took time off of work. Came into her office to be informed that i had to pay a $200 just in case fee, because i had no falut years ago. I was NOT informed over the phone that this needed to paid, so I was unprepared for this appointment. When given my new insurance, i was informed I had to pay $125 just in case fee. Even though i have no copays. Money hungry! Worst doctor!!!

- in Buffalo, NY |

Run away! The only thing worse than being seen by Chadha, is one of her nurse practitioners. Of course, you mainly are seen by the nurse practitioners; I haven't been seen by Chadha in over three years. In addition, the practice pushes you to show up every three months! Presumably so they can bill the insurance company more.

- in Depew |

AVOID! I was referred to this office for fibromyalgia. I thought she was going to help me since fibromyalgia is something her website says she handles. she told me that I have to live with it and that there is nothing she could do about it and that it wasn't a real disease. when I called the office after my appointment for advice the office never returned my phone calls. this place will only treat you if your disease makes them $$$ if not you might as well screw off!

5 out of 5
- in North Tonawanda, NY |

Dr. Chadha is more than willing to communicate with me by writing notes since I am Deaf and unable to speak.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Rheumatology
Dr. Entela Pone, MD
7.25 miles away
Dr. Stanley Michalski, MD
4.94 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.