Dr. Sudha Chandrasekhar, MD

Dr. Sudha Chandrasekhar, MD http://cdn.hgimg.com/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Get a Free Background Report on Dr. Sudha Chandrasekhar, MD. Malpractice, medical malpractice, sanctions, misconduct, credentials, and penalty or negligence information.

Specializes in Pediatrics • Female

205 S Dobson Rd Suite 1
Chandler, AZ 85224
OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Dr. Chandrasekhar's Experience

Research training, expertise and qualifications

Dr. Chandrasekhar's Care Philosophy

Gateway Pediatrics is focused on preventative medicine, providing appropriate anticipatory guidance to parents and families to raise healthy children. I want my patients and families to grow with me. I enjoy giving families the reassurance that I know their child by name and history when they walk into my office. The ideal Pediatrician is not merely a child’s physician, but one who evolves into the child’s mentor and advocate. Having practiced Pediatrics in a variety of settings, I decided that I preferred the old fashioned way of providing one on one care for my patients. So I quit the security of a structured corporate environment to start my own practice. Every child and family has unique needs in terms of the physician’s time, medical approach and emotional responsiveness, not best served by a “cookie cutter” approach. In running my own practice, I have the flexibility to meet these distinctive needs while providing the best medical care.

• Pediatrics

• Frenectomy
  • Developmental Coordination Disorder
  • Developmental Delay

Background Check for Dr. Chandrasekhar

• Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.
  • No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.

• No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.

Awards & Recognitions

• Hindi
  • Tamil
Healthgrades

10 Steps to Pick the Right Doctor

Whether you need a primary care doctor or a specialist, these 10 steps will ensure you find the right doctor for you. View Slideshow

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.