Dr. Subodh R. Chauhan, MD

Dr. Subodh R. Chauhan, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/H/8/YH8B5_w120h160_v10679.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Subodh R. Chauhan, MD, Katy, TX, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility & Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility • Male • Age 52

Fertility Specialists of Houston - Katy
23920 Katy Fwy Ste 470
Katy, TX 77494
OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Chauhan

Dr. Subodh R. Chauhan, MD
DR. CHAUHAN RESPONDS - (Dr. Chauhan, edit your response)

I appreciate and pay attention to patient satisfaction surveys. Your feedback provides essential insight as to what we are doing both right and wrong, as well as what we can do to make it better. My treatment method is a partnership requiring open and honest communication.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 36 responses
  • 2 reviews
1 5 36

4.7 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Katy, TX |

Dr.Chauhan listen us very cool and calm and gave us a plan moving forward in first visit. He was so meticulous and treats us in very professional manner made us completely stress free. During our treatment, there were couple of occasion when I was apprehensive and tried to get appointments asap with doctor and every time he was so prompt in responding and I got an appointment next day morning.Highly recommend to anyone seeking help in this area.

Flag Comment
5 out of 5
-Houston, TX |

He is very thorough and he will explain everything in detail. He never jump into IVF or even talk about it before he tries to treat you with least expensive modalities. I got pregnant with trigger short and fertility medicine. I thank God for such a nice physician like him. I highly recommend him.

Flag Comment
Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.

Other Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists Near Katy, TX