Key things you need to know aboutDr. Lander:
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
Dr. Lander's Offices
- HeartPlace Baylor Heart & Vascular Hospital (BHVH)
- 621 N Hall St Ste 500
- Dallas, TX 75226
- (214) 841-2000
- HeartPlace Baylor All Saints Hospital (BASH)
- 1650 W Magnolia Ave Ste 102
- Fort Worth, TX 76104
- (817) 922-0439
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Lander's Specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
- View all 2 specialties and 4 board certifications
- Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
- See all 16 procedures
- Aneurysm and Dissection of Heart
- Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome
- See all 33 conditions
More About Dr. Lander's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 85.2% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Lander
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Lander!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Lander. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Lander. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.