Dr. Stewart T. Landau, MD

Dr. Stewart T. Landau, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/B/3/XB3LQ_w120h160_v14156.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Stewart T. Landau, MD, Provo, UT, Urology

Specializes in Urology • Male • Age 57

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Landau

Dr. Stewart T. Landau, MD
Are you Dr. Landau?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.8
  • 33 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 33

2.8 out of 5

More Details

- in PROVO |

Vasectomy was preformed and it was one of the easiest, fastest and most pain free medical procedures I have ever had.

- in Pleasant Grove, Utah |

I have been going to Dr. Landau for at least 20 years, and I find him a highly competent and caring doctor. He has performed two procedures on me, with great results. I would recommend him to my family and friends, without reservation.

- in Provo, UT |

dr landau is the best medical doctor i have visited. i like him a lot. i think he is very professional and he has given me excellent tratment. i always look forward to my visits with him.

- in Mapleton, UT |

Years of attentive care and treatment for difficult problems, which have led to positive results.

1 out of 5
- in Salem, UT |

Dr. Landau was outstanding. He's personable and respectful. Great doctor. However, because of their billing department, I cannot recommend the Urology Clinic of Utah Valley. The day of the procedure they told me there would be no copay. Nearly two months later I receive a bill for the $25 copay. I call the clinic and the insurance. Turns out when they requested cost of care estimate they submitted it as though it would be in the hospital. Now all they offer for their mistake is "Sorry".

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.