Dr. Siegel's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Urology, 2006
- Behavior Modification
- Bladder Repair Surgery
- Bladder Surgery
- Complex Vaginal Surgery
- Incontinence Sling Procedure
- Interstim® Sacral Nerve Stimulator
- Male Sterilization
- Minimally-Invasive Surgery
- Pelvic Fistula Repair
- Pelvic Surgery
- Physical Therapy
- Urethral Sling
- Urinary Incontinence Surgery
- Vaginal Prolapse Surgery
- Vaginal Reconstruction
- Bladder Disorders
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Female Incontinence
- Female Pelvic Disorders
- Leakage of Urine
- Pelvic Floor Disorders
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Pelvic Pain
- Prolapsed Bladder
- Stress Incontinence
- Urethral Diverticulum
- Urge Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Urgency
- Vaginal & Pelvic Prolapse
- Vaginal Fistula
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Vesicovaginal Fistula
Background Check for Dr. Siegel
Awards & Recognitions
Media & Publications
- Christina Manthos Mentoring Award from Society of Women in Urology, 2011
- Top Doc Award: Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine, 7X '97-11
- Thirlby Award, given by North Central Section AUA for best presentation at meeting, 2000
- David C. Utz Award, Minnesota Urologic Society, for Urologic Advancement and Innovation, 2002
- Top Docs for Women Minnesota Monthly Magazine, 2006 - 10
- Regents Scholarship: University of Michigan, 1975
- Sacral nerve stimulation for voiding dysfunction: One institution's 11-year experience.
- Efficacy of sacral nerve stimulation for urinary retention: results 18 months after implantation.
- Sacral neuromodulation in the treatment of urgency-frequency symptoms: a multicenter study on efficacy and safety.
- Evaluation and treatment of interstitial cystitis.
- Neuromodulation versus neurotoxin for the treatment of refractory detrusor overactivity: for neuromodulation.
- Long-term effectiveness of sacral nerve stimulation for refractory urge incontinence.
- Collagen Implant for Treating Stress Urinary Incontinence in Women With Urethral Hypermobility,
- Procedural techniques in sacral nerve modulation
- Long-term durability of percutaneous tibial nerve stimulation for the treatment of overactive bladder.
- Refractory overactive bladder: Beyond oral anticholinergic therapy.
- Treatment of stress incontinence with the SPARC sling: intraoperative and early complications of 445 patients.
- Sacral Nerve Stimulation Study Group. Urodynamic evaluation of sacral neuromodulation for urge urinary incontinence.
- Prospective evaluation of a single incision sling for stress urinary incontinence.
- Female stress urinary incontinence: office-based urethral bulking agent procedure
- Long-term results of a multicenter study on sacral nerve stimulation for treatment of urinary urge incontinence, urgency-frequency, and retention.
- Sacral nerve modulation in overactive bladder.
- Sacral neuromodulation: Therapy evolution.
- Results of sacral neuromodulation therapy for urinary voiding dysfunction: outcomes of a prospective, worldwide clinical study.
- Selecting patients for sacral nerve stimulation.
- Sacral nerve stimulation for treatment of refractory urinary urge incontinence Sacral Nerve Stimulation Study Group. J
- Randomized trial of percutaneous tibial nerve stimulation versus extended-release tolterodine: results from the overactive bladder innovative therapy trial.
- Endoscopic removal of intravesical polypropylene sling with the holmium laser.
- Management of voiding dysfunction with an implantable neuroprosthesis.
- Point Counterpoint: "Refractory Detrusor Overactivity: What's Next?", May, 2007
- Intergenerational Urology, 10/01/2010
- Topic: Sacral Nerve Stimulation for the Treatment of Frequency, Urgency and Incontinence, 12/16/1999
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Siegel & Staff