Dr. Steven L. Ringler, MD

Dr. Steven L. Ringler, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/C/7/YC7DT_w120h160_v6361.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Steven L. Ringler, MD, Grand Rapids, MI, Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Plastic Surgery • Male • Age 65

OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Ringler

Dr. Steven L. Ringler, MD
DR. RINGLER RESPONDS - (Dr. Ringler, edit your response)

Your experience and satisfaction with the Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery is very important to us. Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with others.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 46 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 46

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Hudsonville, MI |

We were very impressed from start to finish with Dr. Ringler and his staff. We had been hesitant and nervous about the removal of a mole from my teenage daughter's chin but they put us at ease at our first consultation. The removal went very well and the healing was amazing. I had been concerned about a scar being obvious but it is so tiny, you can barely find it if you try(and I'm not sure if you still can anymore now after one year). I would highly recommend Dr. Ringler to others.

- in Grand Rapids, MI |

Exceede my expectations! I am so pleased with the results I received from Dr. Ringler. His expertise, surgical techniques, post-op protocol and overall caring natures speaks volumes. I would recommend him time and time again!

- in Lansing, MI |

I am almost 50 years old. The excess skin and fat left from four pregnancies really bothered me. After much research, I decided to undergo abdominoplasty with liposuction of the flank area. And, I'm THRILLED with my results. The healing process went well. I feel a strong sense of trust and faith in Dr. Ringler. He truly listens to my questions and provides experienced feedback. I would highly recommend him for any type of cosmetic or plastic surgery.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Plastic Surgery
4.67 miles away
Dr. Joseph Looby, DO
General Surgery
2.57 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.