Dr. Steven Meek, MD

Dr. Steven Meek, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Steven Meek, MD, Layton, UT, Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Male • Age 58

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Meek

Dr. Steven Meek, MD
Are you Dr. Meek?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.4
  • 24 responses
  • 10 reviews
1 5 24

4.4 out of 5

More Details

- in Kaysville, UT |

Very impressed with Dr Meek and had a great experience! My first baby was 9lb 12oz and the delivery was horrible and I ended up with a lot of scaring (level 4) and a herniated birthing canal. Dr Meek listened to my concerns with my second child and he delivered my 7 lb 10 oz baby 8 was ago and it was a much better experience! I still tore a little bit but chose to tear rather than be cut (dr meek gave me the option during the birth). He is highly recommended by other doctors.

- in Farmington, Utah |

I have had 4 OBGYNS with 4 different babies and my delivery with Dr Meek wonderful. Great delivery and recovery. He was very thoughtful and professional. I never waited more than a few minutes for my appointments- and his nurses are great!

-Syracuse, UT |

I love love love Dr. Meek. I can not say enough good things about him. During visits he always very informative and always asks if I have any questions. Easy to get into and runs on time. I have fertility issues and he was so caring with the miscarriages and was able to help me get pregnant. He has now delivered both my baby girls. During both deliveries I never felt like he was rushed or just wanted to come in and "catch" the baby and leave. I would refer anyone looking for an OBGYN to him!

- in West Point |

Dr Meek is a very good doctor who is caring, compassionate, and a top notch physician. I never feel rushed and he is very good about explaining issues or concerns. I just had surgery and he made me feel at ease up until I was put out and was there when I awoke and coherent to check on me. However it didn't stop there after releasing me from the hospital be made sure to call me and follow up not too many doctors personally do this. He delivered my granddaughter & made my daughter feel at ease.

- |

Couldn?t have asked for a better Doctor or a better experience. Dr. Meek helped us out more than we could have ever expected. Whatever the need is for visiting an OBGYN, I am completely confident that Dr. Meek is the right person to visit. He played a huge part in us bringing a child into this world. From identifying what was stopping us from getting pregnant, to the delivery and help after, the entire process has been perfect. We switched insurance companies just to be able to come back to him.

- in Kaysville, UT |

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Meek. He always answered every question. I really liked that he was straight to the point and never sugar coated anything. I had had a miss-carriage my first pregnancy and was really nervous in the beginning about losing this one. Anytime I had a question I could just call or go in and he re assured me that everything was going to be ok. I loved that my appointments were always on time and not too long. I highly recommend him to everyone!

- in Utah |

With all my confidence I recommend Dr. Meek to everybody in need of an OB. He has delivered all of my babies and I really just can't adequately express what an amazing doctor and person he is . He is so caring and personable. His medical skill and knowledge is top notch. His nurses are wonderful and always so attentive. I have always taken and continue to take great comfort in knowing that he is my doctor.

-Salt Lake City, UT |

Dr Meek has been my OBGYN for years, & I look forward to having my first baby with him! He always takes the time to explain things & answer my MANY questions until I'm comfortable. He helped me find the birth control right for me, & also helped mitigate ovulation pains that sent me home in severe pain the first time I had them. He worked me in so quick that day, explained what was going on, & prescribed medicine to help with the pain. He made the situation not scary at all, & helped me fix it!

-Salt Lake City, UT |

1 out of 5
- in Layton, UT |

Perhaps I caught Dr Meek on a bad day but my experience with him was highly stressful. I had an unusual and very traumatic experience with my first labor and during an appointment with Dr Meek, I asked him how I could prevent certain experiences from recurring. He briefly answered my question but followed it up by lecturing me about how he didn't believe the things that had happened to me. He said that because I'm not medical (which I am) I don't have the ability to understand. Very upsetting.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Neil Spencer, MD
7.93 miles away
Dr. Alexander J. Larson, MD
5.23 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.