Dr. Steven D. Levin, MD

Dr. Steven D. Levin, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/X/M/YXM7W_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Steven D. Levin, MD, Evanston, IL, Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 58

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Levin

Dr. Steven D. Levin, MD
Are you Dr. Levin?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3
  • 56 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 56

4.3 out of 5

More Details

- in Evanston, IL |

The best experience ever! Totally thorough about the procedure and even sent me for a second opinion by one of his colleagues due to the nature of my shoulder condition. He is very thorough, has a wonderful video presentation that he urges the patient to become familiar with, ortho team is awesome, and he is open, honest and upfront about every aspect of procedure and physical therapy! Dr. Levin is a doctor who talks with you, not at you. He shares and does not leave a stone unturned!

- in Glenview, IL |

He is professional, he is accurate and informed us of the downfalls of our situation. He also advised us on the success we could gain from the surgery. Dr. Levin commands respect from his nurses, doctors and support staff.The doctor is well thought of and respected. We have already referred friends to him and any friend we will encourage to seek the best; Dr.Steven Levin.

- in Lake Zurich, IL |

I had been experiencing shoulder pain for years and tried many different treatments with limited success. Dr Levin diagnosed my shoulder as needing a replacement and set the surgery up in a timely manner. I have experienced no problems attributed to the surgery or with the recovery process. Excellent Doctor and staff. Very pleased with the outcome of my surgery as my shoulder hasn't felt this good in years.

Healthgrades

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.