Dr. Steven A. Levi, MD

Dr. Steven A. Levi, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/F/D/YFDDK_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Steven A. Levi, MD, Haddon Heights, NJ, Cardiology & Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Cardiology • Male • Age 46

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Levi

Dr. Steven A. Levi, MD
Are you Dr. Levi?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5
  • 16 responses
  • 8 reviews
1 5 16

4.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Bridgeton, NJ |

Very friendly and caring. A very good listener also. Explains to my level of knowledge , which is key. Before I leave I know everything , I do not have to scratch my head and think .... What?

- in Philadelphia, PA |

Dr. Levi diagnosed my Afib and performed an ablation. I was so nervous but he put me at ease from the start. The ablation he did cured my arrhythmia and changed my life. I have now returned to a normal life and I can't thank Dr. Levi enough. He and his staff were attentive and helpful through the whole process. He even gave me his private number so I could call him with questions. Dr. Levi is direct and honest about what to expect. He made a scary situation much easier. I recommend him highly.

- in Marlton,NJ |

If First Impressions are lasting than Dr Levi has the ability to ask and listen to your concerns, Allowing you to be a part of your health decisions.Patients will want to return for his valued Diagnosis.Great way with patient interactions,he values your opinion.

- in Mount Laurel nj |

Dr Levi diagnosed my afib conducted an ablasion and within a day I was able to function without laying down and waiting for my distress to pass. It has been 3 years and I feel great thanks again to dr Levi and his extraordinary skills

1 out of 5

Placed a connector of a pacemaker in the wrong position in the heart. I had to get the procedure done again by another doctor.

- in Merchantville, NJ |

After considerable uncomfortable cardiac issues Dr. Levi solved all of the issues in his quiet and professional manner and no further problems have been encountered. I am completely satisfied and confident in Dr. Levi. Thank you for all of your kindness and for helping to get my life back on track.

- in Jenkintown, PA |

Dr. Levi is a caring Dr. who is also obviously on the top of his game in terms of knowledge and skill. I cant express how terrific Dr. Levi is, I will be (and my kids even more)forever grateful.. He truly saved my life!

- in Elmer, New Jersey |

Dr. Levi has treated me for my atrial fibrillation and other heart related issues I have had over the years. I have been able to live a healthy and normal life because of his concern and brilliant mind. I am happy to recommend him to family members and friends. He is a top doctor and my hero.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab