Dr. Steven A. Koos, MD

Dr. Steven A. Koos, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/B/L/XBLJG_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Steven A. Koos, MD, Chicago, IL, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery & Dentistry & Anesthesiology

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery • Age 39

Brought to you by
Appointments Offered: Same Day Next Day Saturdays
OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Koos

Dr. Steven A. Koos, MD
DR. KOOS RESPONDS - (Dr. Koos, edit your response)

My team and I have been very fortunate to have received such strong, outspoken, and positive feedback from patients.  This can be seen in over 1000 cumulative 5 star reviews from all around the web - both here on Healthgrades and on Google, Yelp, Demandforce, Vitals, Dr. Oogle, Rate MDs, Yahoo Local, Dex Knows, etc.

We are 100% committed to providing the very best and most attentive care, which does not end with your surgery being completed.  We make ourselves available to all of our patients with personal contacts directly to the doctors/surgeons should anything ever arise, question or issue.

Thank you for helping to spread the word about what a wonderful practice that we have and we are very proud of all of the positive feedback and we are grateful for patients taking the time to evaluate and share their experiences.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 322 responses
  • 1 review
1 5 322

4.9 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Channahon, IL |

I had a excellent experience with my wisdom teeth removal. The surgery went nice and smooth. The staff was very nice and informative. I couldn't have asked for a better Doctor. Dr. Koos does an phenomenal job, I will recommend him and his office to everyone. He cares about his patients; he called me that night and made sure I was doing good and if I had any questions. I don't know of any other doctor that does that. He is very knowledgeable and makes sure you know everything that will be going o

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.