Dr. Steven Kessler, MD

Dr. Steven Kessler, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Steven Kessler, MD, Chattanooga, TN, Gastroenterology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Gastroenterology • Male • Age 48

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kessler

Dr. Steven Kessler, MD
Are you Dr. Kessler?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.9 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Chattanooga, TN |

Made the appt for a colonoscopy as I had just turned 50. Found Dr Kessler to be very attentive and interested, even as this was an appt for a baseline colonoscopy. On hearing family history, recommended a baseline endoscopy (as my Father had just died from esophageal cancer). I really liked him personally, but found him to be a very thorough and caring professional. I would highly recommend him and DID, to my husband..

2 out of 5
- |

He was a good communicator and had to always repeatedly ask questions as if hadn't even viewed the chart. It's almost impossible to get an appointment or to get a nurse to call you back.

5 out of 5
- in Chattanooga, Tennessee |

Practically on wairing time for my new patient appointment! Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Valet parking was great! Dr Kessler took the time to listen to everything I had to say. He performed an endoscopy and colonoscopy to be done the same day and I have to say it was about as pleasant as that sort of procedure could be. He was very pleasant and has a great bed side manner. I would definitely recommend Dr Kessler to friends and family.

4 out of 5
- in Dayton, TN |

At first, he got "in and out" of the exam room quickly but, as he learned more about my condition, he spent more time explaining. Once you get to know him, the visits are in depth. I've never had to schedule and urgent appointment so I don't know how that is. I gave it five stars as a default.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab