|Overview||Experience||Hospital Quality||Patient Satisfaction||Appointments & Offices|
- Intervertebral Disc Herniation
- Low Back Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Background Check for Dr. Gelbard
0 Malpractice Claims
- No malpractice history found for Florida.
- Disciplinary action in another state (5/22/2014)
- Action Taken: Suspension
- Summary: Dr. Steven David Gelbard; License # MD032298E; NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician had disciplinary action taken against him by a proper licensing authority of another state. ACTION TAKEN: The Pennsylvania Board of Medicine indefinitely suspended the physician's license.
- State: Pennsylvania
- Noncompliance with a Board Order (12/19/2003)
- Action Taken: Surrender
Steven David Gelbard, MD, Lic# 52771
Nature of Complaint:
Board Order based on Dr. Gelbard's violations of 05/12/00 Board Order and on a prior action against doctor’s Florida license by that state’s medical board.
Dr. Gelbard voluntarily surrendered his Ohio medical license in lieu of formal disciplinary actions. He is ineligible for reinstatement in the future.
- State: Ohio
1 Board Action
- Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (12/30/2013)
- Action Taken: Practice Restriction
- Summary: Please reference the following Document
- State: Florida
- Documentation: Download here (PDF)
Education & Training
- Tufts University School Of Medicine
- Graduated in 1983
- Ny Univ Med Ctr
- Hahnemann University School Of Medicine
- Ohio State University
- U. Vermont
- Rhode Island Hosp
Languages Spoken by Dr. Gelbard & Staff