Dr. Steven Abelowitz, MD

Dr. Steven Abelowitz, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/3/G/Y3GQK_w120h160_v2607.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Steven Abelowitz, MD, Newport Beach, CA, Pediatrics & Pediatric Allergy & Immunology

Specializes in Pediatrics • Male • Age 52

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Abelowitz

Dr. Steven Abelowitz, MD
Are you Dr. Abelowitz?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.0
  • 17 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 17

4 out of 5

More Details

- in Newport Beach, CA |

I think my kids are very lucky to have a pediatrician like Dr. Abelowitz. They love going to the doctor because of him! He takes time with my kids, is extremely patient and exceptionally knowledgeable. I feel so comfortable knowing he has my kids best interest at heart.

- in Laguna Beach CA |

Dr Abelowitz is an amazing doctor. He takes the time to explain everything very well so my wife and I understand everythig that is going on. When it comes to vaccines he is willing to discuss both sides of the issue with a genuine honestly that leaves you well informed and comfortable in making an educated decision. His bedside manner is excellent and he is very gentle and sweet with our kids.

- in Newport Beach, CA |

Dr. Abelowitz is hands down the most intelligent, insightful and gifted doctor I have ever met! He has the patience of a saint with both myself and my children. My two young kids absolutely LOVE going to the doctor because of Dr. Abelowitz and his staff. The offices are clean and inviting, there's never a wait and I always get an appointment when I need it. We are thrilled with Dr. Abelowitz and his entire staff!

- in Newport Beach, CA |

Excellent support staff, thorough doctors, and Dr. Abelowitz hires a top-notch team of pediatricians to address every need. I have 4 children ages 7-17 and have been with this group through it all. Time and again Coastal Kids proves to be consistent and supportive for all of my children's varying health needs. From camp forms to physicals to all of the random small and large issues that arise with children's health, I trust Dr. Abelowitz and his team to get us through it all.

Best Practice Ever!!!

Amazing

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Pediatrics
Dr. Jennifer Johnson-Patel, MD
0.08 miles away
Dr. Alyse Baron, MD
Same location as Dr. Abelowitz
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.