Key things you need to know aboutDr. Lee:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Lee's Specialties
- Orthopedic Hand Surgery
- View 1 specialty and 2 board certifications
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
- Arm Fracture (incl. Elbow and Shoulder)
- See all 61 conditions
More About Dr. Lee's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- 525 East 68th Street
- New York, NY 10065
- Hospital for Special Surgery
- 535 East 70th Street
- New York, NY 10021
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Lee
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Lee!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Lee. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Lee. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.