Key things you need to know aboutDr. Lee:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Lee's Specialties
- Orthopedic Hand Surgery
- View 1 specialty and 2 board certifications
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
- Arm Fracture (incl. Elbow and Shoulder)
- See all 61 conditions
More About Dr. Lee's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- 525 East 68th Street
- New York, NY 10065
- Hospital for Special Surgery
- 535 East 70th Street
- New York, NY 10021
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Lee
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Lee!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Lee. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Thank You Dr. Lee!
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Lee. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.