Key things you need to know aboutDr. Nicholls:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Nicholls' Specialties
- General Surgery
- View all 2 Specialties and 1 board certification
- Aortic Repair, Open or Repair of Arterial Aneurysm, Open
- Arteriovenous Shunt Creation
- See all 24 procedures
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
- Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- See all 34 conditions
More About Dr. Nicholls' Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
- 400 NE Mother Joseph Pl
- Vancouver, WA 98664
- Swedish Medical Center - First Hill Campus
- 747 Broadway
- Seattle, WA 98122
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Nicholls
Be the first to evaluate Dr. Nicholls by taking our Patient Satisfaction Survey.
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Nicholls!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Nicholls. Please note: Your insights will help other patients make informed decisions. Please note: it may take 1 business day for your survey response to appear.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Nicholls. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.