Dr. Stephen M. Cox, MD

Dr. Stephen M. Cox, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/S/W/2SWG9_w120h160_v2880.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Stephen M. Cox, MD, Lexington, KY, Psychiatry

Specializes in Adult Psychiatry • Male • Age 66

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Cox

Dr. Stephen M. Cox, MD
DR. COX RESPONDS - (Dr. Cox, edit your response)

This review tool is so great. It is nice, of course, to be thanked or complimented (I hope!).

But reviews, besides pointing out good and bad doctors, also help persons who are ill and who may be losing hope to keep trying to get better, despite their waning hope. Here's how.

It is important when we write reviews to be sure and describe the very important DETAILS of HOW we were feeling so bad that we sought help from a doctor in the first place. Do not just put down a diagnosis word.

A person reading such a review may recognize themselves, in the reviewers' symptoms, from the description written in the review.

Then they may say to themselves, "Hey. They have exactly what I have. They got better. I can too! I am going to keep trying to overcome this problem."

Sometime when we fail to respond to treatment we get so disheartened. In psychiatry, as long as the neither the patient nor the doctor gives up, people tend to get better.

"Failure is success in progress." Albert Einstein

1 5 35

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Ashland, KY |

Dr Cox is the best doctor I have ever been to. He is very easy to talk to and a great listener. No waiting, I have been seeing him around 15 years and have never had more than one other patient in his office. I would recommend highly!

- in Lexington, KY |

Dr. Cox is THE most compassionate, knowledgeable and congenial doctor I have ever met! If you are a patient, you can be assured you will be treated with respect and dignity. The general medical community should take lessons from Dr. Cox in bedside manner and patient care. He is one of the GOOD guys!

- in Pikeville, KY |

Within minutes of talking with him I felt at ease, He reassured me he would help me with all the troubles and problems I have been through and faced,,,,I suffer from extreme panic disorders and very bad anxiety,,,He takes time to listen to everything you have to say..BY FAR, the best Dr. I have ever talked to or ever been to. As I was leaving his office i told him I wouldn't know how to act without worry or have an attack,,he said lets put 2015 behind us and make it happen, Thank you Dr. Cox

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Adult Psychiatry
Dr. Anthony Siegel, MD
Dr. Carol Fisk-Owais, MD
Dr. Teresa Gevedon, MD

Find Adult Psychiatrists Near Lexington, KY

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.