Dr. Stephen Chow, MD

Dr. Stephen Chow, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Stephen Chow, MD, Apple Valley, CA, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 47

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Chow

Dr. Stephen Chow, MD
Are you Dr. Chow?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.8 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- |

Extremely unprofessional. Very disappointed with my visit with him and that I have to pay him for the way he treated me. Rude and would interrupt everytime I said something, by the end I just shut up and nodded my head cause that's clearly what he wanted and I was just ready to get out of there. I'm an RN and have been around many doctors and have never had an encounter like this one. Also my first review I've ever made. Will not be recommending him to anyone.

- in Hesperia, CA |

Dr. Chow is a breath of fresh air! He thoroughly described the procedure and what my responsibility would be to achieve the best results. This included things I didn't necessarily want to hear (like losing weight and exercising), but they were honest comments made to provide me with better health. I listened, am doing the work, and feel great! Research, health professionals and former patients have informed me that "Dr. Chow is the best surgeon in the High Desert." I absolutely agree!

1 out of 5
- in Apple Valley, CA |

Not experienced in what I needed done.

- in Hesperia, CA |

A little rough around the edges but hes a great Dr.. Fixed me up with a hip replacement at the tender age of 35. No nonsense kind of guy. If you want to hear it like it is, go to him....if you want to be babied, find a different Dr. I appreciated the no nonsense approach. He found the problem and fixed it!

- in Apple Valley, CA |

I consider Dr. Chow to be one of the best surgeons I have ever had. Whenever I have the chance to brag about him, I do. If you are looking for a great surgeon, Dr. Chow is one you should choose.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Gail E. Hopkins II, MD
Dr. John C. Steinmann, DO
Orthopedic Spine Surgery
Dr. Philip R. Kiplinger, MD
0.13 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.