Dr. Stephanie M. Singer, DO

Dr. Stephanie M. Singer, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/N/C/YNC3D_w120h160_v13796.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Stephanie M. Singer, DO, Park City, UT, Obstetrics & Gynecology & Geriatric Medicine

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Female

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Singer

Dr. Stephanie M. Singer, DO
Are you Dr. Singer?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.3
  • 17 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 17

3.3 out of 5

More Details

- in Park City, UT |

I have been seeing Dr. Singer for 4 years and couldn't say more positive things about her. She has provided optimal care for both my regular GYN. and OB needs. She has delivered my two children and provided superb maternal care. Her approach is very direct and I always appreciate her honesty and openness; she makes me feel comfortable to ask any questions and is very responsive to my concerns. She goes above and beyond and I can truly say she is not only my OB but a very caring friend.

- |

Dr. Singer is hands down the most professional, caring, attentive and personal doctor on this planet! She has been both my gynecologist and obstetrician. She was my rock through labor and my unplanned c-section. I'm super bummed we had to relocate because I will never find a doctor of this caliber to replace her!

- in Park City, UT |

I always had great experiences with Dr. singer. She is very knowledgable and professional. She cares deeply for her patients. Great doctor!

- in Herriman, Utah |

I have been seeing Dr. Singer for almost 10 years now. She has wonderful bedside manner and pays attention to details. She has always made me feel very comfortable as her patient and she is extremely well educated and experienced in this field. She is so good at giving explanations and options. I never leave her office with doubt or misunderstanding. She is an amazing surgeon! I drive almost an hour to see her and always recommend her and say that she's worth it!

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.