Dr. Stephanie K. Cordes, MD

Dr. Stephanie K. Cordes, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/B/W/XBWCC_w120h160_v3105.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Stephanie K. Cordes, MD, Cypress, TX, Ear, Nose, and Throat

Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat • Female • Age 47

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Cordes

Dr. Stephanie K. Cordes, MD
Are you Dr. Cordes?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.1 out of 5

More Details

2 out of 5
- in Magnolia tx |

Dr Cordes was fine. However, office staff leaves a lot to be desired. Absolutely no help in verifying my benefits for hearing aids. Called two weeks ago to speak with audiology, left message, still no call back. I called back today spoke with a Sheila and was no help, told me to contact my insurance about benefits. I've done that twice! All I needed was something that stated they are not covered so I can use to get assistance. I need hearing aids and this office does bare bone minimum to help.

5 out of 5
- in Cypress, TX |

Dr. Cordes is AMAZING!! I went to her after being diagnosed with hyperparathyroidism. She performed surgery to remove one of my parathyroid glands. The surgery went smoothly with no complications. My recovery time was pain free, quick and my incision is healing beautifully. Dr. Cordes is professional, compassionate, knowledgeable and a skilled surgeon. Her office staff is remarkable like her!! I will definitely use Dr. Cordes again in the future and will recommend her to family and friends!!

5 out of 5
- in Houston, TX |

She performed beyond expectations. She provided the solution by performing an in-office procedure. She had learned I'd spent 5 hours on the phone looking for a standalone facility covered by my mandated health care plan. She, with her nurse, really stood in the gap for me. Such a relief. I appreciate good Dr's like Dr. Cordes. When I returned for test results, she spent time to thoroughly answer questions about my allergies (a subject completely unrelated to the test).

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
2.6 miles away
Dr. Michael L. Eisemann, MD
Plastic Surgery
20.37 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.