Dr. Sriram Perni, MD

Dr. Sriram Perni, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Sriram Perni, MD, Toledo, OH, Maternal-Fetal Medicine & Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Maternal-Fetal Medicine • Male • Age 43

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Perni

Dr. Sriram Perni, MD
Are you Dr. Perni?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.2
  • 10 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 10

2.2 out of 5

More Details

- in Toledo, OH |

This man is the most rude doctor I have ever dealt with. He explains nothing and then gets mad when you ask for a more thorough explanation. he told me "it's not my fault you didn't understand the first time because you were emotional" excuse me? You're a doctor, God forbid you have to explain something more than once. He also puts things in the chart that weren't discussed at the appointment after sending you home being told that everything is fine. Needless to say I am not at all satisfied.

- in Toledo, OH |

This was the rudest most confrontational and arrogant doctor I have ever met. He claims that his job is so tough because he has to "undo" what patients learn from their referring OB or midwife; insinuating that he knows what is best above all other OBs and midwives. He told me that I was "lucky" that I was referred to him and not to the "other" clinic because apparently that doctor is stupid. Talk about unprofessional. He never let me speak nor did he listen to my concerns.

- in Toledo, OH |

I was sent to St. Vincent's MFM for a routine 20 week anatomy scan per my OB/GYN. I was then told after my ultrasound that Dr. Perni wanted to see me every 3-4 weeks and do scans every 3-4 weeks, but the baby was 100% healthy and "looked great." Dr. Perni himself never saw me, relayed all information through ultrasound tech. He then left the note, "Suspected damage to fetus from drugs," and signed it, on my medical record. I have never taken drugs of any sort, and I am not on any medications.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab