Key things you need to know aboutDr. Antoniades:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Antoniades' Specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
- View all 2 specialties and 1 board certification
- Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
- Dural Repair or Other Spinal Spinal Cord Repair
- See all 25 procedures
More About Dr. Antoniades' Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Saint Agnes Hospital
- 900 Caton Avenue
- Baltimore, MD 21229
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
- 500 Upper Chesapeake Drive
- Bel Air, MD 21014
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Antoniades
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Antoniades!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Antoniades. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Antoniades. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.