Dr. Spencer G. Wilson, DDS

Dr. Spencer G. Wilson, DDS http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/R/3/XR3CY_w120h160_v993.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Spencer G. Wilson, DDS, Gilbert, AZ, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery • Male • Age 46

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Wilson

Dr. Spencer G. Wilson, DDS
Are you Dr. Wilson?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 109 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 109

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Mesa,Az |

Dr. Wilson and his entire staff are amazing! Out of 1-10 I would have to rate them a 12! They are professional, caring and over the top compassionate.

- in Gilbert, AZ |

Had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed and the surgery couldn't have gone smoother. For what is a horrible experience, they did an excellent job! They worked with me to make sure I was comfortable and knew exactly what to expect before, during, and after surgery. If you need your wisdom teeth removed, this is definitely the place to go! Thanks Dr. Wilson, Heidi, and team!

- in Gilbert, AZ |

Dr Wilson was awesome! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a caring and skilled surgeon.

- in Phoenix, AZ |

He and his staff were amazing and very kind. I'm a bit queasy around needles but he gave me the time to ready myself for the I.V. and that was really nice. I'd definitely recommend others to come to this office.

- in Casa Grande, AZ |

I would give him a 10 if I could. Had consultation on Wed. and tooth extracted on Thu. He prescribed pain medication and asked me to take one before the numbness wore off. Took one pill and when numbness wore off I had absolutely no pain for the rest of my recovery. Office staff was very caring and professional. Would definitely recommend him to my friends.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.