Dr. Sonu Ahluwalia, MD

Dr. Sonu Ahluwalia, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/H/5/XH59F_w120h160_v8151.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Sonu Ahluwalia, MD, Los Angeles, CA, Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Hand Surgery & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Sports Medicine • Male • Age 46

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Ahluwalia

Dr. Sonu Ahluwalia, MD
Are you Dr. Ahluwalia?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 38 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 38

4.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Agoura Hills, CA |

I can't say enough about Dr. Ahluwalia and his staff. My hip had deteriorated very significantly due to end-stage osteo-arthritis, and the odds of a completely successful replacement were not high. Nonetheless, Dr. Ahluwalia did, literally, a perfect job. I was up and around immediately, and the full recovery was very swift. This level of success would not have been attained with most surgeons. And, Dr. Ahlwalia was always very accessible to me, and answered my questions thoroughly.

- in Los Angeles, CA |

500 characters just isn't enough to describe how positive my experience was with Dr. A. He cured my tendonosis (left Achilles) using a new procedure called PRP, and also (separately) operated on my right meniscus. I trust him totally and am seriously considering going back to him for PRP on my right knee, which unfortunately has a touch of arthritis.

- in beverly Hills, Ca |

I have had 2 different experiences with Dr. Ahluwalia. 3 1/2 years ago I fell and hurt my right shoulder. He evaluated the situation and decided to be conservative in his treatment.No surgery just physical therapy. Last June I fell again. My right shoulder took the hit. This time surgery was necessary. Again I was pleased with his skill, patience,concern,personality & good looks. HIs staff is efficient and upbeat. I was satisfied with the result and I highly recommend Dr. Ahluwalia.

-Chatsworth, CA |

Recent Rotator Cuff Repair... Dr. A. was quick, quiet and efficient from diagnosis to recovery release. He and his surgical staff are spectacular. Straight forward, no nonsense and accommodating in every way. I would highly recommend them.

5 out of 5

Dr. Ahluwalia treated my mother at Cedars after a fall in October. He came highly recommended and did not disappoint. Brilliant surgeon with excellent bedside manner. Very accessible and patient with questions. We've had a few follow up appointments at his office in Century City, and his staff were unfailingly kind and competent. I would absolutely use him again and will definitely him.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab