Dr. Sonia Nair, MD

Dr. Sonia Nair, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Sonia Nair, MD, Lexington, KY, Rheumatology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Rheumatology • Female • Age 46

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Nair

Dr. Sonia Nair, MD
Are you Dr. Nair?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.0
  • 23 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 23

2 out of 5

More Details

-Lexington, KY |

She didn't look at my knees once (my problem area). Even with a family history of rheumatoid arthritis and having high ANA levels and edema, told me I "was on the fence of not being a spring chicken anymore" and that I didn't look like I enjoyed physical activity. I was 27, 5'4 and 124 pounds... Never went back.

-Lexington |

Because of her I am now having a biopsy to see if artery damage from Lupus because she kept telling me I had fibromyalgia. Any idiot can look up that you do NOT have high sed rate, positive ANA and + lupus with fibro. If she had done her job and actually cared she might have prevented this biopsy. Thank God for my new rhuematologist.

- in Lexington, KY |

She was awful! Primary Dr. sent me to her to address fibromyagia and osteoarthristis. She did not want to do further blood work or tests. She stated that those high inflamation number doesn't tell her anything. That is just needed to grow up and get over it!!! Never been so upset in my life. Suffering constant pain is nothing you can "get over". I needed help. She was rude and disrespectful. Her staff could clearly see I was upset upon leaving and told them I would never return to her again.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Rheumatology
Dr. Beatriz Hanaoka, MD
1.31 miles away
Dr. Maryam Khawari, MD
1.31 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.