Dr. Soma I. Lilly, MD

Dr. Soma I. Lilly, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/N/9/YN9Y9_w120h160_v10204.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Soma I. Lilly, MD, Bend, OR, Orthopedic Hand Surgery & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery • Female • Age 42

OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Lilly

Dr. Soma I. Lilly, MD
DR. LILLY RESPONDS - (Dr. Lilly, edit your response)

Thank you for your feedback so The Center can continually improve our services. If you have a concern or want to share your success story, please contact us at info@thecenteroregon.com. Thanks!

Likelihood to Recommend

3.6 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Prineville, OR |

My first visit was with Dr Lilly, I was pleased with our interactions, she offered me options and suggestions for the treatment of my injuries and supportive of my decision. The check back was with PA Kyle as she was on vacation, very pleased with Kyle and Kelly. The next check back was scheduled with Dr. Lilly who was busy and I elected to see Kyle. I was pleased with everyone in the office from the two ladies working in appointments to Kyle, Kelly, x ray techs. and Dr. Lilly.

Flag Comment
1 out of 5

I needed emergency surgery and Dr Lilly was the on call surgeon. I have never been talked to so badly by anyone in my entire life. I was not talked to I was talked down to and I was scared to even have this emergency surgery with Dr Lilly. After, having the surgery and needing to see this physician in the hospital did not change anything, she was incredibly unprofessional and hostel. If Dr Lilly can treat me like that, than she could treat anyone that way and something needs to change.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery
Dr. Jason Tavakolian, MD
Orthopedic Surgery
89.97 miles away

Find Orthopedic Hand Surgery Specialists Near Bend, OR

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.