Dr. Snehal Amin, MD

Dr. Snehal Amin, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/F/6/XF6TC_w120h160_v719.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Snehal Amin, MD, New York, NY, Dermatology

Specializes in Dermatology • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Amin

Dr. Snehal Amin, MD
Are you Dr. Amin?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.4
  • 14 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 14

4.4 out of 5

More Details

- in New York, NY |

Dr. Amin is an excellent dermatologist. Just after talking to him for a few minutes, you can quickly tell that he is intelligent, professional, and knows what he is talking about. He really takes the time to explain procedures to me and address all of my questions and concerns. I feel like he truly cares about me as a patient. I've gotten laser treatments done with him several times in the past and will continue to return to him for my skincare needs. I highly recommend him!

- in New York, NY |

I never expected that my mole was actually a skin cancer. Even my primary care doctor didn't notice it. I went to Dr. Amin for another reason and he noticed it immediately and suggested a skin biopsy. The surgery he did to remove it was perfect. I cant thank him enough!

- in Cross River, NY |

Dr. Amin is my favorite dermatologist and my secret to looking young! I trust Dr. Amin's experience and knowledge and have always enjoyed excellent cosmetic results in his care. The office is also beautiful and very conveniently located within walking distance from grand central station in Manhattan.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab